3 REASONS WHY PLUGGING YOUR PHONE WHILE YOUR DOWNLOADED PC DRIVER UPDATER IS ACTIVATE IS A BAD IDEA!

3 REASONS WHY PLUGGING YOUR PHONE WHILE YOUR DOWNLOADED PC DRIVER UPDATER IS ACTIVATE IS A BAD IDEA!

First of all I know the heading is long, and this post doesn’t mean every single one (DRIVER UPDATER) out there causes the same kind of damage.                  Some popular driver updater(s), factory make excluded sometimes recognize our phones as the commonly known term USB (Universal Service Bus) composite device and tries to scan or update them which can cause these:
 1.    Restart Wipeout: It may sound a bit impossible but my former Samsung Galaxy Duos something . . . had its data completely factory reset-ed when I clicked update and restarted it, good thing I bad it up.
2.   Usb Mass Storage Error: Most android users tap into their developer mode and enable USB debugging for root access or some other stuff and definitely would tell their android devices to trust their PC and when the driver updater is active it can dump lines of codes on to your USB storage which can affect your android device
3.   ROOTING YOUR DEVICE: Now this one I am not too sure about but my friend once told me that his driver updater found an exploit and rooted his device so I decided to put it to the test by connecting an android device similar to the make of his phone V4.4.1 and click update, I then installed SuperSu and Voila!!! ROOT ACCESS!!!

This post just goes to show that you cannot just go around trusting any driver updater you see, the two driver updaters that never fails are
A.  Driverpack –
B.   Intel Updater –

For more information contact me by commenting or simply send a message to me.

Comments