WHY ATTACK ON TITAN WAS DISAPPOINTING

The producers of the Attack on Titan game made a fatal mistake:
The much enjoyed anime was just the beginning i thought to myself and when I had heard that the game for this super anime was about to be released I would imagine how the game would be:
1. Playable Characters
2. Graphics
3. If i could make my own character
4. Physics
Unfortunately I thought to soon, the game instantly crashed upon startup, it was shocking and I didn't want to believe it at that moment and then I tried everything within my power to make it work:
1. Updated My Drivers
2. Ran the program as an admin
3. Check forums
And I was finally able to make it start which immediately got my hopes up and then Wham!!!, "Black Screen" I then decided to for the first time check the specs and I saw this:

Attack on Titan Minimum Requirements

CPU:Core i7 870 2.93GHz over
CPU Speed:Info
RAM:4 GB
OS:Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
Video Card:NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450

Sound Card:DirectX 9.0c over
Free Disk Space:25 GB

Attack on Titan Recommended Requirements

CPU:Core i7 2600 3.40GHz over
CPU Speed:Info
RAM:8 GB
OS:Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
Video Card:NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760

Sound Card:DirectX 9.0c over
Free Disk Space:25 GB

Comments